Dear Big B,
I was searching some poem kind of b’day wishes for my sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet brother … and got the following one… sorry can’t send you this L some restrictions from company …
Please open the following link …
http://www.things-to-say.com/
Some good things about you –
* You are soooooooo sweeeettttttttttttttt and caring… you care for each one of your friend … be it old one – you keep on guiding them during their tough times I remember when I was there and you were on a call with your friend though I didn’t understand anything as conversation was in Gujrathi but atleast I understood you true feelings toward your friend - or new one – it was my first meeting with you in UK but it didn’t look like you are new for me and you gave me sooooooooooooooooooo much of care and love that I am bound to be in touch with you and call you as my Big B … You have unbiased feeling for everyone ….
* You have so many qualities and talent but you always consider them as Baba’s Gift J - You are Baba’s EGOLESS child.
- Keep these things with you forever and you will soon become like Baba.
Some bad things about you –
Hmmmmmmmmm…. Seaching……….
……..
…..
...
..
.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry … “Angles” are simply perfect … They don’t lack in anything …
May Baba give you lottttttttttsssssssssssssss of LOVE so that you can return the same to other souls and serve the WORLD betterl
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day –
From your,
Choote Meiyaan
No comments:
Post a Comment